S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wouldnt mind a shot of some front setups with the airline and fitting...... just was wondering if I can screw a 90degree fitting on the back and route it somehow... What does everyone do with the plumbing setup to the front bags and their fittings on them as well...... ie..... 90 degree fitting right off the bag or straight up then 90 or?? passenger and driver side differ?

·
SMURF
1,568 Posts
wouldnt mind a shot of some front setups with the airline and fitting...... just was wondering if I can screw a 90degree fitting on the back and route it somehow... What does everyone do with the plumbing setup to the front bags and their fittings on them as well...... ie..... 90 degree fitting right off the bag or straight up then 90 or?? passenger and driver side differ?
Whats up josh. I actually test ran my 1/2 in. line through the partially frame rail to the front and had no problems lining things up. Like i said b4 i have been working 6 days a week so i don't have time to bag the front yet but if i get some free time i'd be happy to help again bro. :D

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
I have 90* PTC elbows in my bags, line runs through the hole in the bag cup and down through the boxed section of the frame

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats up josh. I actually test ran my 1/2 in. line through the partially frame rail to the front and had no problems lining things up. Like i said b4 i have been working 6 days a week so i don't have time to bag the front yet but if i get some free time i'd be happy to help again bro. :D
Im installing Hydroboost soon. I have to attend a funeral and wake this weekend, but sometime this week i might be open. I need some garage space. Want to donate?:haha:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts