1/2" air line
(4) 3/8" Sirai Valves
Dual and Single needle gauges
1/8" gauge line
Square D 200 psi adj. pressure switch

Aired up at 120psi

Hittin Sides

Aired down

Layin' frame with 2" drop spindles and 225/45/16 tires..

There you go, tell me what you think.. :D

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C-LEE said:
:lol:

looks good, now drop the back some more
naw, i like it how it is, you cant hit sides as nice with the back low..

i should have the rear purchased in atleast 2 months or less.. if no issues with anything else.. i'll probably be doing my front end conversion first, cause im sick of the gawd damn down syndrome lookin shit..

·
XCENTRIC CUSTOMS!
363 Posts
3 link with re 8s is awesome. i love mine and the ride. i ride with about 15 psi in the back it rides pretty damn good.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
lowsdime514 said:
3 link with re 8s is awesome. i love mine and the ride. i ride with about 15 psi in the back it rides pretty damn good.
I have the same set up rides better than conti 2600s

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
looks good dude...what conversion you doin?

·
Not Banned
3,987 Posts
lowsdime514 said:
yep. thats what im runnin sorta, except when i bought the re8's they didnt freakin fit..they wouldve rubbed my link bar and bla bla bla... so now i have the re7s all around..

but yea man, good to see your on air now. clip your antenna or something though man, its driving me bonkers! what kind front u plannin for? i think a nice chromed out blazer composite front where it has the lights flushed would look killer!

oh yea... damn that door is close!

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
enominus said:
yep. thats what im runnin sorta, except when i bought the re8's they didnt freakin fit..they wouldve rubbed my link bar and bla bla bla... so now i have the re7s all around..

but yea man, good to see your on air now. clip your antenna or something though man, its driving me bonkers! what kind front u plannin for? i think a nice chromed out blazer composite front where it has the lights flushed would look killer!

oh yea... damn that door is close!
ill get a billet antenna eventually, more worried about other shit..

ill be doing a 98+ sonoma conversion..

and yeah once i adjust the pressure switch to more psi I think the door will hit the floor, its REAL close..

·
Registered
673 Posts
nice, did you do ANY cutting besides the spring pocket? shit lays hard! I am doing basically the same setup but RE6 bags. It wont matter if i have RE6s instead of RE7 bags laying wise right?? just one needs more cutting/gets more lift? Truck looks good!

·
Token TSX Owner
8,716 Posts
did you keep the stock sway bar or ditch it? If you kept it thats some nice side to side action.

·
Token TSX Owner
8,716 Posts
nice, did you do ANY cutting besides the spring pocket? shit lays hard! I am doing basically the same setup but RE6 bags. It wont matter if i have RE6s instead of RE7 bags laying wise right?? just one needs more cutting/gets more lift? Truck looks good!
And yes, your correct.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts