S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
01 Bagged Truck 4 Sale
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 S-10 EXT Cab
and have 1/2 dual ported bags and the cup i have gotten has the post in the spot where the 2nd port would be how would i make something to bolt up to the shock tower and be able to run dual ports?

Please Help:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i ran into the same problem. after a few hours of staring at it i decide on using a t-fitting, and pipe plugging the other port. the t has a air in, and a air out. i ran the air out line through the front of the frame and exited out of the top in front of the upper control arm, and connected it to a electric valve.

hope this gives you an idea.

jason

·
Registered
222 Posts
beck said:
i ran into the same problem. after a few hours of staring at it i decide on using a t-fitting, and pipe plugging the other port. the t has a air in, and a air out. i ran the air out line through the front of the frame and exited out of the top in front of the upper control arm, and connected it to a electric valve.

hope this gives you an idea.

jason

ok bro what you just described was a total waste of having dual ported bags.....and that t fitting is worth at least 7 feet of airline so that **** slowed you down as well. i may of misunederstood what you said but i don't think i did.

joshey

K

·
0 Posts
what is the difference between dual and single ported bags... besides theobvious......number of ports...i mean...are they for speed or what??? if i just wanted a basic setup would i be o.k with a single ported bag??
Thanks
Kenny

·
Registered
2 Posts
hipoblaze said:

ok bro what you just described was a total waste of having dual ported bags.....and that t fitting is worth at least 7 feet of airline so that **** slowed you down as well. i may of misunederstood what you said but i don't think i did.

joshey

i have a 3/4 valve at the tank to shoot nitrogen into one side of the t-fitting, and another 3/4 valve on the other side of the t-fitting to dump the nitrogen. how does that slow things up??? i admit i should of not wasted the extra $$$ on the 2nd port, or either put the port on the bottom of the bag.

jason

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Brayden

I have upper cups in stock for the Dual Port bags, your around the corner from us anywase. I'll hook ya up on a decent price if you want to end up buying new uppers.

What brand are your cups?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts