S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know what air bags you all have up front just to get an idea what kind i should go with i can cut some stuff out so cutting is not a problem i want to get mad lift

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
there was a thread on this last week or two i think. You're gonna max out your front suspension no matter what bags you go with.

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
Had/have Airlifts..suck, so I'm getting SLAMS!! They don't seem to tear like the Airlifts do when being rubbed (which they shouldn't have been in the first place though..lol)

Nate

·
Registered
747 Posts
i have slam hs and i lovem had no problems withem, they might ride alittle stiff in rear but depends on where u put them the front rides nice.. i stay away from airlift after what i saw..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was readin, alot of ppl have 2600 so i think i will get them

·
Minitrucker
2,408 Posts
I got stone 2600's up front without shock. It is a little bouncy but i dont care. I am going to put the shocks in later.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea thats what im going to do ill get shocks in couple months
im not gonna drive it much in the winter any way

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
HOPPINON20S said:
ur slams wont rub through if u cut them out right...
This is my first truck, and it's my daily driver so I had a shop do it. They cut it out, but didn't weld in the cups, so the cups moved over and started rubbing. LESSON LEARNED "If you want it done right, do it yourself." I'm fixxing, and I did the back, no more shops for me.

·
No Kitty!!
1,717 Posts
HOPPINON20S said:
i have slam hs and i lovem had no problems withem, they might ride alittle stiff in rear but depends on where u put them the front rides nice.. i stay away from airlift after what i saw..

What exactly did you see that makes you stay away from airlift?

·
DTC built
1,300 Posts
i have had slams for a few years and love them. rs-62s

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
I GOT SLAM'S ALL THE WAY AROUND I WOULDNT USE ANYOTHER BAG THATS MY OPINION THO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts