S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Frame Draggin Fool
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres three pics of my front end progress. I have the new shock mounted in its location, and a pic of the bag with the 1/2 port.

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
lookin slick. hey where did you get the kit? and where did you get the nifty lil bolt on shock relocater? :confused: all the ones i have found are weld on.

·
Frame Draggin Fool
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks, i got the kit from [email protected], its an easy street kit. Worked on the rear today, what a PIA, so much for direct bolt on, directions say, "you may have to move this" and "remove exhuast and possible emissions". But its still going on. Got the pan. rods on today and front mount. Tomorrow replacing the leaf springs.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
just wondering how things went for ya. how does the easy street system work for ya? any clearence probs with the front shock?:confused:
take it easy:drinkhaha

·
Registered
271 Posts
how hard was the front to do????

my dad keeps telling me its gonna be a real biatch getting through the frame, but i dont think it will be that bad. adn the rear om going with the slam air setup cause i will have xtreme gfx so i dont need to go real low. what kind of air management u goin with???? i think im gonna go with the big bore system cause i plan on dragging.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted to bag the front of my. I found bag kits with brackets n buckets but no valves or switches. I just want bag in front for now but i wanted to put a compresser and switches in so late i could finish with the rear.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts