S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For awhile now I have been talking with two friends at college, about how for my next ride I will be getting a new x. Anyway one of my friends has a v6 comaro, and the other an erly 90's civic. So toady at school I am talking to the kid who has the comaro, and what I found out is, from talking about getting an x so much, and what i want to do with it, both of my friends decided that they want to get new x's too. Now its cool because two people I know will have an x that we can talk about and show off, you know stuff like that, but on the other side I was looking to be the only one around with an x. there are very few around me. I said its fine that they get an x, as long as its not black, which is the color I want. The one kid with the comaro wants a blue one, and the one with the civic wants his to be red. I just thought that was funny. But it does not matter, because mine will be the fastest. I think I'll just max my credit card out, j/k

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
u can get a used one for 10-13 or so....i think my resale is around 11 or something, if you take out a loan take out 5000 dollars more and get 18's, lowering kit, roll pan, tint, flush mount cover, clear corners and a good start on a nice system......... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts