S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Southern Playas, Prez.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i just figured i would drop by and say hey. I use to own a 00 s-10 extreme, but a old lady in a ford expedition solved that for me. So now i have a stock 95 s-10 extended cab. It had the 4.3 5-speed in it. I will be around lurking for advice. I am hopefully starting to mod it next friday(if my rollpan comes in) I don't have any pics right now but i will try and get some to show. Future mods include 18" KMC picassos, white with blue pearl paint, and a 3/4 drop is hopefully coming soon. More to come as i get funds. I am only 18 and ona tight budget right now so it will be a slow process but hopefully will be a good end result. Also one question.. How do i get my end caps off my bed so my rollpan will look smooth wiht the back of the truck?? Thanx.

·
Southern Playas, Prez.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well zygote i really didn't have the funds to pay for a new one and i couldn't find one for a reasonable price around here. Thanx pisoncavalier i wondered if that was what held them on i justs didn't want to tear anything up :). Hopefully i will get my rollpan tomorrow. I am gonna borrow my mom's digital camera and take some pics so i can show off my new toy alittle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.