S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I bought a new Silvy, sold my Z p/u. Now I have a 95 Z p/u in the back yard that is 97% complete that I got for the 231 swap but never got around to it. It would make someone a great parts truck, so if you want it, come and get it! FREE! It will be going to the scrapyard in January. It has 3 good flares, both drivers side and front passenger ( no flare-etts), trans, transfer, bad engine, dented bed, front and rear ends, console with t/c shifter and complete linkage etc. etc. Also have title and BOS for it I am 15 miles NW of Reno NV in Cold Springs valley.

I will try to check back as often as I can but if you are serious, you can text or call me @ 7zero2 59two eight6fourfour.

Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Too bad you live on the other side of the country. I'd like your dash and steering wheel, but it would cost a fortune to ship even if I could get you to spend your Christmas vacation tearing it apart. I'm asking Santa for a new Silverado, but I don't think I've been good enough.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad you live on the other side of the country. I'd like your dash and steering wheel, but it would cost a fortune to ship even if I could get you to spend your Christmas vacation tearing it apart. I'm asking Santa for a new Silverado, but I don't think I've been good enough.
Yup. I dont want to part it, thats the reason if it dont go to someone on here I will sell it to the j/y for $300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts