21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
so far the one with the pic of the nephew was by far the best on this thread

·
S10 Nick
355 Posts
Any post that we start for blitz sales, giveaways, or freebies, will not get a free shirt from this point on.
Guess this point on started the day before you posted this since I got first post but never got a shirt :( its ok tho I'll just add one when I order my switch box whenever I get back on my feet

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Guess this point on started the day before you posted this since I got first post but never got a shirt :( its ok tho I'll just add one when I order my switch box whenever I get back on my feet
Never got your shirt? Ill take care of it, pm me your info and I will get it out to you

·
Diesel Tech
1,348 Posts
I'm always down for a free shirt, I need some new ones...please?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
better watch out AJ will get mad and whine about all the begging.

·
I do renders!
7,674 Posts
im not going to argue with a 30 year old man about this but do you like to start stuff? seems that way as ive been following your threads in the consumer section. ive never once said anything to you but you continue to say im whining because i said it was annoying for people to ask for free stuff? im glad your worried about what a "kid" is doing, keep it up sir:tup:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
im not going to argue with a 30 year old man about this but do you like to start stuff? seems that way as ive been following your threads in the consumer section. ive never once said anything to you but you continue to say im whining because i said it was annoying for people to ask for free stuff? im glad your worried about what a "kid" is doing, keep it up sir:tup:
i've only seen you post twice and both you were complaining about something. so that looks like whining to me. also didnt know you were following my MULTIPLE threads, i'll have to look up the others since i only know of the one, that had nothing to do with you, but you still feel as though you need to butt in and complain. so now that you've taken this too far, calm down next time and take a joke.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts