S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is how the free shirt thing is going to work for those who didnt know and those who are new to the forum.

Any post that we start for blitz sales, giveaways, or freebies, will not get a free shirt from this point on.

Any other post that we start that isnt what we mentioned above will get a free shirt.

For example this would be a thread to get a free shirt *hint hint* :D

·
I do renders!
7,674 Posts
um? read more in the sponsor forums.

"free shirt, first post?"
"can i have a free ****?"
"i wish i could have this free"

just stuff like that.

·
WWW.CAROLINATRUCKSCENE.
2,158 Posts
yes a truck forum where one specfic sponsor gives shrits away for free is the same as the lazyass's on welfare
ya seriously, its not like we are asking for free products. they FRICKIN offered it. let me put it this way, just because im bored. if you go to your dog and give him a piece of chicken out of kindness and he wasnt even begging, compared to having your dog begging while your eating your chicken and then giving him a piece just to shut him up..... is that the same thing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys this is how the free shirt thing is going to work for those who didnt know and those who are new to the forum.

Any post that we start for blitz sales, giveaways, or freebies, will not get a free shirt from this point on.

Any other post that we start that isnt what we mentioned above will get a free shirt.

For example this would be a thread to get a free shirt *hint hint* :D

Free shirt for me? I'm poor and need clothes for this winter to stay warm, and the welfare office is pretty full as of late.

·
GOT A NEW S10 WOO
2,596 Posts
my nephew wants a shirt REAL BAD (he wears 2XL btw) i mean he really wants one LOL

figured id try

·
Bring back *DARK STYLE*
1,593 Posts
Free shirt for me? I'm poor and need clothes for this winter to stay warm, and the welfare office is pretty full as of late.

Um yea.. nice first post but i think you might be a little late..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts