S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Free S10 Parts (New and Used) First Gen snd Second Gen

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Rhotpursuit 
#1 ·
I ha e a bunch of S10 parts I need to get rid of. To many to list. Free to a good home. Pick up in Houston only. Interior and exterior parts for both first gen and second gen. New, NOS and used parts.

#2 ·
Since these are not For Sale items, this has been moved to the Past It Forward section. You do need to list these items though.

#9 ·
dang, if I didn't have to drop my trans for the clutch slave going out, I bet I could talk the wife into making the four hour drive to Houston if I dangle going to the galleria in front of her. I have a second gen and my youngest son has a first gen so I could probably wipe out a lot of your parts.

#16 ·
Please let me know if you still have the pulleys I a will pay for shipping if you don't please let me know where to get replacement hardware for 2000 GMC Sonoma 2.2 I need bolts for my pulleys and shroud call me @ 209-259-8026 I have even looked at Rock Auto can't find just the harware I would have to buy the parts as well thank you

#17 ·
Please let me know if you still have the pulleys I a will pay for shipping if you don't please let me know where to get replacement hardware for 2000 GMC Sonoma 2.2 I need bolts for my pulleys and shroud call me Deleted I have even looked at Rock Auto can't find just the harware I would have to buy the parts as well thank you
Couple of things.
1. Don't post personal info...potential scammers (fixed). You cam pm your info.
2. If you're using a want-be computer (phone), take thime to include punctuation. It make reading your posts easier if we don't have to decode them.

Thanks.

#18 ·
Hello I just became a member and seen your post I live in Lufkin area and am in need of several parts for a 91 sonoma. I need front grill signal lights or complete set up, door panels, any sections of the dash including light switch glovebox ect.. I will bi willing. To come and meet you in Houston if need be. And pay you what I can for the parts thank you have a great day

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.