S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ha e a bunch of S10 parts I need to get rid of. To many to list. Free to a good home. Pick up in Houston only. Interior and exterior parts for both first gen and second gen. New, NOS and used parts.

·
Administrator
21,809 Posts
Since these are not For Sale items, this has been moved to the Past It Forward section. You do need to list these items though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, but shipping will cost you. The price is one picture of the letters installed on a vehicle no later than one month after receiving them. Are you certain they will fit your vehicle?

·
the new guy
722 Posts
dang, if I didn't have to drop my trans for the clutch slave going out, I bet I could talk the wife into making the four hour drive to Houston if I dangle going to the galleria in front of her. I have a second gen and my youngest son has a first gen so I could probably wipe out a lot of your parts.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, but shipping will cost you. The price is one picture of the letters installed on a vehicle no later than one month after receiving them. Are you certain they will fit your vehicle?

I have a 99 envoy and 2000 blazer I am building right now. The envoy is getting all the NOS parts that I am able to find so I think they will do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts