S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm soo high right now
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my neighbor and family friend buys this moped for the summer cuz he didnt want to want buy a car and make a payment over the summer. His family had to cars and when his daughter went to college he gave one to her so is wife and him only had their highlander. This guy is also the some big Schmuck at Northen Michigan University. Now 2 days ago he asked me to drive down to green bay to pick up his brand new 04 audi quatro A4. I cant belive this guy hes such a cheap ass, goes all summer to work on his little moped in rain or shine then goes and buys this car. I dont understand the thinking behind it. twice this summer he asked me to pick him up in the rain coming home to work on his moped. I just dont understand some people.

·
I'm soo high right now
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah he payed me $60 so its wasnt too bad I guess. 3 hours of sitting in the car then 3 driving the highlander back. But I still think hes a cheap ass.

·
...Mark...
785 Posts
some people are just that way as long as he paid u $60 and let u drive his highlander i'd be happy lol

·
...Mark...
785 Posts
and maybe he was trying to free up some money over the summer so he drove the moped which costed less and gave the old car to their daughter and saved up for a new vechile if any of that made sense

·
I'm soo high right now
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah its makes total sense but this guy is like rich and his wife is too. He asked me if I wanted to drive the audi back but I let him I just didnt feel comfortable driving it for the first time for 3 hours, I did drive it when we got to town and it was asome, That AWD should be great in the winter for him. the car looks like a million bucks its brand new and black I didnt ask what he payed for it but I might next time I see him. I wish I had a pick of him on his little red moped, hes this short stocky guy around 50 he would wear his business suit to work on it, it was hilarious to see him around town.

·
32,805 Posts
Sacrafice = Reward

Sacrafice -------> riding moped to work all summer, saves $$

Reward -------> new luxury car

Even though he's already rich, maybe that's how he stays rich, by saving before spending.

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
you can rent mopeds here for like 10 bucks an hour but i think you hvae you have your full lisence to get them...wich sucks...but im gonna try one of these days...there is like 4 at the dodge dealership..why i dont know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts