S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Twizted Intentions TN
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my AC worked last summer after i replaced damn near everything under the hood to get it to work. Now its hot again and it doesent work. I gassed it up and the tubes get cold and have condensation on them but it blows HOT air no matter what. So u guys have any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
the AC for these trucks sucks!!!!!

I have a 97 with 71K miles and I have replaced the compressor 3 times and the 3rd one just quit on me today. Luckily I still have a warranty.

I know this doesnt help you fix yours but just wanted to let you know that you arent the only one.

·
LOL NEON
1,456 Posts
ac was kicking my ass, it was blowing but it wouldnt get cold, then i realized my cai was preventing the plug on the compressor from making contact.

·
Hello there!
5,227 Posts
Congrats you probably have a leak. Leak test your system and then repair the leak. Don't forget to evacuate your system before you charge and make sure you put oil back in the system.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i,m having hte same problem... i added a full can of freon last night and its still blowing hot air... what do i need to do to get this fixed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts