S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's 3 punks on this forum. Two of them never shipped what i paid for. The other never sent my money back after he supposely broke the light bulbs. Why don't you chumps man up. Stop being gutless Bit*hes!!!

Thrice
XBlazerX
Sean Baker

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are:
Thrice, XBlazerX, & Sean Baker.

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
hmm, dealed with thrice before without a problem. Doesnt he lice out in California too? Anyway, it sucks that you got screwed by three people. Thankfully almost 99% of the peeps ive dealt with have all gone smoothly.

·
THE ANTIBOWTIE OUTKAST!!!
2,230 Posts
Champ said:
There's 3 punks on this forum. Two of them never shipped what i paid for. The other never sent my money back after he supposely broke the light bulbs. Why don't you chumps man up. Stop being gutless Bit*hes!!!

Thrice
XBlazerX
Sean Baker
Hey champ maybe you should stop bust'n up other peoples deals and stuff like this wont happen:bawl2:

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HaHaHaHaHa:lol:

·
Ass Draggr
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad you got a hood. No dis-respect.

Scratch Thrice from my "Punks" list. He came through.:thumbup:

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
wow i go through some serious family problems and i get called a punk?! holy shit! ya it was late getting there, but atleast i answered all your pms right when i got them. i told you what was up. o well people on here know me and know i wouldnt f**k anyone over. called the people up and it should be there by thrusday. later

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
and by the way that sub box cost me 40 bones to ship so be happy you made out like a bandit on this deal!

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Also the member 'rlith'.

I paid $85 for a center console that was never shipped to me.

What drives a 35+ year old Network Engineer with a family to rip off a 22 year old getting though college scrounging up money to fix up his truck?

I let people know about it here... http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=75780

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
CAN S10 FOURM DO ANYTHING TO TRACK DOWN PEOPLE WHO RIP OTHERS OFF, OR CAN THEY JUST BE BANNED FROM COMING BACK, I'D BE PISSED IF I PAID AND DIDNT GET ANYTHING.

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
no, they just provide a service with no liability. its your risk to buy and sell on a forum. Thats why I stick to ebay and half.com and whatnot..

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
I let everyone know that if a deal goes arye without a full re-fund and the person doing the rippin lives near me - I have no problem what-so-ever deliverying a big THANK YOU for anyone. Most ppl are cool about deals over the net though. Make payments through pal-pal or ship usign COD. Best way to do it...

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
pOrk said:
I let everyone know that if a deal goes arye without a full re-fund and the person doing the rippin lives near me - I have no problem what-so-ever deliverying a big THANK YOU for anyone. Most ppl are cool about deals over the net though. Make payments through pal-pal or ship usign COD. Best way to do it...
werd about giveing thanks to good sellers. i have sold over 300 items over the net, and almost had no problems. I always enjoy when people say I do a good job selling, i always let sellers know when i am pleased.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts