S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all should know, the forum galleries are about to be cleaned out. I took the liberty to transfer all of the signatures I made for people over to a new host. I know many of you have moved on to new signatures but if they are hosted on the forum, they will be gone soon. I am providing you a link to the sig I made so you can at least have something for the time being. Please, let me know if you need things changed and I will try to get to it.

Right click your sig below and copy the image url to your signature text box and put the [ img ] [ /img ] tags before and after it.

If I have missed a signature, let me know and I will find it and load it to the other host as well. I only did the ones I have on my PC right now. There may be others in my gallery that I haven't linked here. If you want it, let me know.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

AVTekk said:
why are half of them red Xs?...nothing like ganking the school for bandwidth! :rock:
:dunno:

They all show up for me.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
lol this reminds me of a hurricane and everyone has to grab there possesions and evacuate before it hits..

better hurry and save our pics before the mods wash them all away!! :haha: :haha: i dunno...

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I dunno man, I cleared my cookies and cache and came back and they are showing up still ...

Anyone else see that?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
why are they gonna do away with the gallerys?

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah, P.S. I'm pretty busy still, but I can try to get to new ones, but fair warning, there is a line. Can't promise it will be soon.

This was mostly to let those, who already got one of mine, know that their's is now hosted elsewhere and can still be used during the Gallery upgrades.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys ...

But Are they showing up for everyone else ????

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
i read it but they said there will no longer be gallerys ever? sounds like downgrading loseing all the sites pics not upgrading will we be getting new gallerys or will they be done away with ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts