S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why the **** are there ppl who own ford , no chevys at all on an all chevy site.i ****in hate ford

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
why the **** are there ppl who own ford , no chevys at all on an all chevy site.i ****in hate ford
Here is a joke: A horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?"That is interesting:
said ****in hate ford.
:bah:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Why do you keep posting crap to encourage them to respond. If they're here just to bash, won't the mods get rid of them? If they're not here bashing, get over it.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Why do you keep posting crap to encourage them to respond. If they're here just to bash, won't the mods get rid of them? If they're not here bashing, get over it.
I am just checking to see if you are still .Let's wait and see what they do.Let's wait and see what they do. :sheep:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
dude your averaging 511 (87.04 posts per day) stop posting such bullshit about the ford people and saddam thing **** ###

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok dude your like the top ****in poster on the forum. so **** off

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
ok dude your like the top ****in poster on the forum. so **** off
Are all YOU LIKE the top ****in poster on the forum? Dude,
That's alright.Excuse me! By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
:woah:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
not the top...... top 10... and im number 10.... :D ###

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah 6300 post is ****in crazy, and ppl are bitchn at me for being at 569

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi ya Bodydrop, to answer your question, I came aboard to try & get together with people that like to go wheelin' in the Colorado Springs area. (By the way, I have a Chevy engine in my boat) It doesn't matter what they drive. I know this is a Chevy oriented site but it has a 4X4 forum. When a group goes wheelin', is it supposed to made up of only one brand of vehicle? I don't think so. I'm a GM Certified Master Tech, I've been fixing 'em for a living since '88. I know what they're made of, I know the 4.3 is stronger than my 4.0, I'm aware of the downfalls on my truck just as I'm aware of the downfalls on yours. No truck is perfect in every category, everything breaks from time to time. Show me a dealership, any brand, that doesn't have the need for technicians. If you find one that doesn't have that need, let me know so I can buy that particular vehicle. And if there is such a thing, GM, Ford, & Chrysler would go out of business. Everyone has their preferences & opinions. You hate Fords.......That's fine & dandy by me because that's the way you feel. I'm not defending Ford, I don't care about Ford, I just like my truck & I'm just answering your question. (in a long winded way) Everything out there on four wheels is a piece of crap at some point. See, that's the way I feel. It doesn't mean I'm right or wrong, it's just my opinion. My buddy at work that has a ZR2 Blazer, likes to go wheelin' & he doesn't seem to care if Fords, Jeeps, Suzukis, Mopars, etc. go with us. But everyone's different & entitled to think what they want. Have a nice day.
If anyone is interested in 4 Wheelin', shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Hi ya Bodydrop, to answer your question, I came aboard to try & get together with people that like to go wheelin' in the Colorado Springs area. (By the way, I have a Chevy engine in my boat) It doesn't matter what they drive. I know this is a Chevy oriented site but it has a 4X4 forum. When a group goes wheelin', is it supposed to made up of only one brand of vehicle? I don't think so. I'm a GM Certified Master Tech, I've been fixing 'em for a living since '88. I know what they're made of, I know the 4.3 is stronger than my 4.0, I'm aware of the downfalls on my truck just as I'm aware of the downfalls on yours. No truck is perfect in every category, everything breaks from time to time. Show me a dealership, any brand, that doesn't have the need for technicians. If you find one that doesn't have that need, let me know so I can buy that particular vehicle. And if there is such a thing, GM, Ford, & Chrysler would go out of business. Everyone has their preferences & opinions. You hate Fords.......That's fine & dandy by me because that's the way you feel. I'm not defending Ford, I don't care about Ford, I just like my truck & I'm just answering your question. (in a long winded way) Everything out there on four wheels is a piece of crap at some point. See, that's the way I feel. It doesn't mean I'm right or wrong, it's just my opinion. My buddy at work that has a ZR2 Blazer, likes to go wheelin' & he doesn't seem to care if Fords, Jeeps, Suzukis, Mopars, etc. go with us. But everyone's different & entitled to think what they want. Have a nice day.
If anyone is interested in 4 Wheelin', shoot me a PM.
Hi there . Next question? Is that your final answer?
Thanks for telling me. Where did you get it?
Chevy engine in his or her boat It does not matter what they driveHow do you know? What kind of a Chevy oriented site but it has a 4X4 forum is it?
Is this a riddle?Why do you disagree?You are a GM Certified Master Tech he or she have been fixing 'em for a living since '88?
Do you get to meet a lot of people?
How do you know? I think there might be a few exception.Just three?Are you serious? And perfect in every category everything breaks from time to time is truck.
Where do you want me to show you?I think I do.If there ever is, I will let you know.Interesting...
I have
an IQ of over 250.
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
"" is fine with me too.I am glad to hear that you are not defending Ford he or she do not care about Ford he or she just like his or her truck.

Only just? I am glad to hear that you are answering your question.
Describe your surroundings.I see. Yes it is one of the way I feel.What does mean he or she is right or wrong it is just his or her opinion ?Have you told many people that your
buddy at work that has a ZR2 Blazer likes to go wheelin' he does not seem to care if Fords Jeeps Suzukis Mopars etc?Where is that?Interesting.
Tell me a story.
You too!That is a hypothetical question.Ask me another question.
I like the way you talk.
Can we get back to business?
Are we still talking about jpg [IMG]httpimages?
What do you look like?
:woah:

·
Typo King
94 Posts
I own 2 fords, and two G.M. products. Personally I think comparing the two is a waste of time. It a personal preferance.

I myself, don't like dodge. Not for a mechanical reason, but just te fact it seams to me like every asshole I know drives a dodge. I'm talking trucks here, because my dream car of all time is a '68 Charger.

So, why the big debate anyway?

If you wanna pick on a brand pick on Toyota. United we stand...

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I own 2 fords, and two G.M. products. Personally I think comparing the two is a waste of time. It a personal preferance.

I myself, don't like dodge. Not for a mechanical reason, but just te fact it seams to me like every asshole I know drives a dodge. I'm talking trucks here, because my dream car of all time is a '68 Charger.

So, why the big debate anyway?

If you wanna pick on a brand pick on Toyota. United we stand...
How much did it cost?
Why? When is comparing the two not a waste of time?
"It" being what? What do you like?Then what for?I am talking to you.In any case, Yippee! Here is a joke: A horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?"Try saying that with more or less context.
What color are your eyes?
:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts