S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was there? I was so i Know what went down and the near mile long line to get in.......

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
i went there it was awsome til the damn cops came and messed it all up, next year they should make it into a 3 day run...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well from what i Heard...there was a fight about a race..someone got their boys...and, well you know how that goes.....so the cops show up and tell em they gotta shut it down.....then theres was a 'potential riot'. I was pissed too...didnt get ****.....im not even sure if i got judged...if i did i know they took NO time and missed everything...i was listening to what they were saying, went back to get my judging sheet, and its gone.....Didnt even get to enter the KMC raffle...the were giving away a set of 20's you pick the style.....Definitely need to make it a run, IF it happens again.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nice avitar pxl!

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
yea, nice avitar. i looked at it plenty when it was your truck, but now i find myself lookin at your avitar much more!:D

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
well you could always email it to me:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
I was there too around mid-day. There was this huge guy in a little primered toyo-mini scrappin the sh*t out of his ride. 5 dolla fee to park in a dust bowl was kinda lame, but other than that a totally tits show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts