S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting ready to order some stuff, but i need to know what the shipping charge is, and about how long it would take to ship. im getting 2 subs, total price is about $225

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i was looking for shipping charges, but it seemed like you have to order something to find the prices

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Etronics kinda rapes you on shipping charges, but it's still alot cheaper than you get anywhere even with the shipping on top of the price. For example my HU was $499.99 outta Crutchfield, I got it from E-tronics for $339.99 plus like $15-20 shipping. So, still a big savings.

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i found the shipping, and its only $15 to me for regular ups ground shipping, which is nice, cuz im saving $200 on my subs

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
What kind of subs are you getting?

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MTX Thunder8000 10"....gotta replace my wal-mart jensens, tho they are really good subs for the price i paid for them

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Those should be alot nicer than the Jensens.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
LOL, whenever I get a job and the money, I'm going to do a 15" Brahma and a JBL 1200.1 :)

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Think it will be loud? :)

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i heard one of the 15" broke a steel door...you have to post some pics if you do that setup

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
yea, the broken steal door is a clip on the site that has brahma..it's hella kool..the window looks like it's gonna blow..and the SPL reads 170.0!

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
My subs were only 10 bucks shipping from them to VA. Got there quick to. In fact, one of the subs was messed up when it got to me so I sent it back and had a replacement in no time.

·
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gots a ? i know SQ means sound quality, but does SPL mean sound police? like getting pulled over for being so loud?

·
Registered
398 Posts
The shipping wasn't it took them like 4 days to ship my stuff out. I just had a pair of 4x6 and a pair of 6.5. paid the extra for the 3 day shipping. once they sent them out i had them in 2 days, but like i said it took them a week total to get them to me.

·
Grounded 4 Life
2,158 Posts
i just order an alarm from them on tue and it just got here today, ultra fast....... i am in NJ though so its probably less than an hour away from there warehouse..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts