S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas, I just want to speak for the ladies who feel my pain, my boyfriend has a low rider and is a frequent talker here on your web site, I can't begin to express how my breast hurt after riding in his truck for a 1/2 hour! I adore low riders and any other vehicle, but gentlemen, please take the time to make your womans breast feel better! We thank you.

·
WhackdOutGemini
626 Posts
Got a little of the "bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce" must have damn near close to d's....no size A or B titties would hurt like that. Should have worn a bra, or even duct tape them shi*ts. Shes talking about bags man.

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
cool name, tell him to do a c-notch in it, or something. But try to hold in

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
killerBkilled said:
Got a little of the "bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce" must have damn near close to d's....no size A or B titties would hurt like that. Should have worn a bra, or even duct tape them shi*ts. Shes talking about bags man.
No shit. I just fail to see the corrolation between bouncing boobies and bags, unless you're constantly hitting switches. Mine rides as good as it did stock. :dunno:

·
Registered
203 Posts
BagsRbad4Boobs said:
Ok fellas, I just want to speak for the ladies who feel my pain, my boyfriend has a low rider and is a frequent talker here on your web site, I can't begin to express how my breast hurt after riding in his truck for a 1/2 hour! I adore low riders and any other vehicle, but gentlemen, please take the time to make your womans breast feel better! We thank you.
Let me know next time you go for a ride, and I'll hold them from bouncing.

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
werd, my bags were a comfortable ride... No one ever complained

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These here boobies are quite real...and yes, it is caused by the man playing with his switch box every two seconds, the worst part is he is running off of nitrogen bottles while he is hopping! HOPPINON20s is his name..you'll see his truck in action under MEMBERS RIDES. Then you'll udnerstand how my boobs feel! Enough about boobs now, hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
BagsRbad4Boobs said:
These here boobies are quite real...and yes, it is caused by the man playing with his switch box every two seconds, the worst part is he is running off of nitrogen bottles while he is hopping! HOPPINON20s is his name..you'll see his truck in action under MEMBERS RIDES. Then you'll udnerstand how my boobs feel! Enough about boobs now, hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!
Haha, I get it now. That hopping is just sick.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
*_S102LOW_* said:
i'd have to say none of the girls that ride in my truck have never had any problems. my truck rides pretty smooth
Your truck doesn' tdo what her boyfriends truck does...

Pancake hops like 2-3 feet off the ground

·
I hate everyone
4,628 Posts
my truck rides pretty stiff with my bags... and shocks so I can kinda see where it would suck....

but I have slam bags so they give less than stones... but whatever... :shrug:

·
1 Lo QT
610 Posts
Ok, I'm a chick. So I see where she is coming from. I have a slammed to the ground s-10 and it rides rough as hell. Now I have size D boobs, and I can feel the ride. But you know, I get over it. I got used to it too. Now I'm baggin my truck and I know it will be a lot smoother ride than it is now cuz I'm 4-linkin it and everything. Besides, bags are fun. Hell yeah. Get a better bra!

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
:lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts