S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to puts some fog lights on my 2000 Noma but cant seem to find any that will fit the space. I am wanting to put them on the lower front clip. Has anybody ever put foglights down there and also would i have to cut the little pieces of plastic off that run vertically across the opening? I want some Xenon lights if possible. I measured the opening and it is like 5.75 inches across,2.15 inches tall, and about 3 inches deep.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
you mean like these

Attachments

·
Med School member
179 Posts
I just cut out those little horizontal bars runnin across there. Thos HUGE PIAAs fit great. Only problem that arises, is that you can see about a centimeter of my NEON tube

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also noticed your grill, where did you get it and how much? Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Where do you get those clear lenses for the sonoma or is that something you had to make. If you made them how did you do it?

·
Med School member
179 Posts
I attained the grill off of EBAY for 50 bucks. It's a country craft. I LOVE it!!! It honestly took me 3 mins to put on. I recommend it!

As for the clears. Well that is along process!!! There is a thread on this board somewhere. search for "sonoma Clears" they are easy and free, but very scary and time consuming. But totaly worth it. If you cant find th thread I'll look for it too. If not I'll walk ya through it

·
Med School member
179 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts