S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE WITH A P/DYNE S/C HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE DISCHARGE TUBE BLOWING OFF DURING BOOST. NO MATTER HOW TIGHT I CLAMP IT DOWN IT STILL BL0WS OFF. I THINK I JUST NEED A LITTLE LONGER SILICONE TUBING BECAUSE P/DYNE JUST GIVE YOU ENOUGH THAT IF IT ISN'T ON THERE PERFECT YOU'LL NEVER GET A GOOD FIT. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GET THE TUBING. THANKS

·
Registered
160 Posts
I havent had any problems with mine, in fact I first noticed how well the bypass/discharge worked the other day... I was to the floor, and let off right at the top of 2nd gear (about 7 pounds of boost) and lifted right before the shift because someone cut in front of me--and I heard a "whoosh" for the first time... I was like what the hell was that?? Now that I listen for it, I hear it if I floor it then lift--pretty cool

later

BTW as far as I know you can get all the tubing and stuff from powerdyne..its on their website under accessories/upgrades

·
SLO TRUK
199 Posts
i'm pretty sure the edelbrock header/y-pipe fits the 5 speed. i bought the slp y-pipe and modified it for my 5 speed which was a pain. i'd try to find a exhaust shop to make one for you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mines an auto and I went to exhaust shop and had them make a custom y-pipe and cat setup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts