S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Next summer I am going to buy a hard shell, flush mount tonneau cover for my 1990 s-10. I want a decent one that is going to last a long time. I want to know what brand I should get and a ball park price and what I am going to have to spend.

Thanks, Scott

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Yonkers said:
Hi All,
Next summer I am going to buy a hard shell, flush mount tonneau cover for my 1990 s-10. I want a decent one that is going to last a long time. I want to know what brand I should get and a ball park price and what I am going to have to spend.

Thanks, Scott
checkmate covers

www.checkerpro.com

they are good........

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
California Customs, Sprint flush mount. I got one on my truck. The nice thing about this one is that the seal is flush too, unlike the checkmate weasel mentioned, but mine ran me like $600 before paint but after shiping. Ill post a pic in the members rides section in a few days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ConnecticutX said:
California Customs, Sprint flush mount. I got one on my truck. The nice thing about this one is that the seal is flush too, unlike the checkmate weasel mentioned, but mine ran me like $600 before paint but after shiping. Ill post a pic in the members rides section in a few days.
I agree. They are the best flush mount tonneau's on the market.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I read in another thread that the checkmate covers are not gel coated...i guess it could scratch your bed rails. but isn't there some way to set it up so that it won't scratch? or put some kind of guard on the rails?

oh and uh...any pix?

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
1,539 Posts
do you know this thread started in 2001 and the last post was in 2003 that was 6 years ago. your new to the forum so in the future be careful where you post alot of guys on here can be real hard asses about it. welcome to the forum tho!

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
1,539 Posts
pretty damn flush id say. is that like welded up or can you get into the bed if you wanted to?

·
Registered
437 Posts
its welded... no opening that bad boy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts