S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im looking for a flush mount tonneau cover for my truck. I need some ideas on the good brands cause im knew to this s-series stuff and dont really know a whole lot about them besides that their the coolest trucks on the road... hehe. So if you people could give me some ideas on different flush mount covers and their price ranges that would great.

later JPW

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at both of them, but dose the check mate have a pop up T-handle to open the cover, or do you have to open the tailgate to open the cover. I like the Sprint better cause of the T-handle but i like the price of the check mate better.

·
Never Finished
1,599 Posts
by the time you go through the hassle of getting the checkmate painted and everything, you might as well get the sprint...they paint to match for $100. I paid $639, plus shipping...about $760 total from CA to Knoxville, TN.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
GemTop GT Classic. Sits like a checkmate. Locks to the tailgate. Super high quality. Spend the extra cash and dont get a checkmate. No offense to anyone that has one, but everyone I seen at a show looks like shiat. You can see the fiberglass and the outer edges are always chipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts