S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No S-Series... Just a GTO
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone have any flowmaster 40 series in, dual out sound clips on a 4.3 L high output? I just bought a 40 series like that for my truck and I want to hear how it sounds! Thanks!

·
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, If I run the pipes and tips out the side and exit them in front of my rear wheels, will I lose anything like performance or anything?

·
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And an AirRaid intake also. Im about to buy some headers and a MAF thing lol.. Im not sure what that is called.. A throttle spacer maybe

·
0 -> 60 in 4.6....minutes
182 Posts
I have the volant intake and FM40 dual out 2 1/4 turned down right behind the rollpan. Sounds awesome outside and doesn't resonate badly at all inside. People say they can hear me pull into the parking lot or up to the house or whatever, but you'd never know from the inside and I've never gotten any noise complaints, so I think it's almost perfect. Only thing is (maybe it was just in my head, but..) I think I lost some power/torque cause the exhaust isn't tuned for my setup, but oh well, no biggie. It's just set up to get me by til I have the time/money to do all the radical stuff I wanna do to it. Sorry, no sound clips though..

·
11,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im think IM gon na run them out the sides with dual tips out each side... Thats probably going to be loud in the cab..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts