S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had it installed about 2 months ago and it was just a single but it made the toy run great and increased performance about 12% highly recommend if you want a sweet sound and some good beef in the performance put one on you won't be sorry and it makes the 4.3 Votec sound sweet good stuff

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i agree, i had my flowmaster (delta flow 40 series) put on in november and it's just starting to get broken in and get a little louder then it was when i first installed it. and definately a gain in performance.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
HELL YES......i got mine on 'boput 2 weeks ago and i love it :thumbup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
just got back from the muffler shop and they told me Ravin has better power and sound than the 40series flowmaster..so im going with that with either turn down tip or side pipes

·
'Bagged Super Sport
43 Posts
My trucks goin in the shop this weekend to get my exhaust done. I got a Flowmaster 40 series muffler w/ single 3" inlet and dual 2 1/2" outlets. Is this good sizing for the tube or u think it'll be a little too big for the NA 4.3? I can't wait to hear it, ugh.....:cry:

·
Registered
98 Posts
well thikn of the basic symetry for a sec.....going 3in. in and 21/2 out....your gonna have more going in ....but its gonna constrict to go out...so u would be better going 21/2 in and 3 out..thats how im doing...that way your getting all 2 1/2 out instead of restricting some flow....does anyone disagree??

·
1,088 Posts
he is having one 3" inlet and two 2 1/2 " outlets....how is that gonna restrict some of the air from going out....it's the same as having one 5" outlet......this is only my understanding

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
it's the same as having one 5" outlet
Sounds right to me, good luck with getting it done, post some pics when u get it back

·
Registered
98 Posts
i see, your right, i misread thought he was going single out...dam wheres my glasses.....

·
1,088 Posts
Danthemanxx said:
i see, your right, i misread thought he was going single out...dam wheres my glasses.....
....just a brain fart....we all have em at times

·
Registered
98 Posts
well since wer are on this topic, i got my Ravin 33 series installed today...it is BADASS!! i got the 2 1/2 in and dual 2 1/2 out..i took the spare off and ran the tips out to where te factory pipe was....thing sounds like a v-8 and the power increase is unbeliveable....it was 250 ou the door muffle install and evereything..ill try to ger some pics up soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts