1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
psst psst member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Truck is toast :-/
2,949 Posts
Yes and no. I hear they're alright with the glaring exception of the internal amp, which is a distortion/shitty sound factory, even when not pushing it. You might want to do what I plan to eventually do, keep using my current HU and get a flip out stand alone screen to use with my ps2.

·
Got Boost?
1,276 Posts
keep in mind, there is no cd/dvd player though. You would have to buy an extrenal one and hide/mount it somewhere. Thats why they are so cheap,compared to the ones you see in the weekend adds.

·
Truck is toast :-/
2,949 Posts
yah they're the full kit. i've seen reviews that state the visual quality is much more than you pay for but they make it up with craptacular amplified sound.

·
Got Boost?
1,276 Posts
o my bad i didnt see that. Sorry about that.

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
I thought about those. I don't like getting cheap stuff that's motorized or complex. I heard the screens are good. So I would consider visor TV's for instance, because that's fairly simple, but not an in-dash because that will probably crap out real quick.

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Yeah but aren't most of them shipping from hong kong, and other places overseas. There isn't even a name on most of them. It just says "super" or some crap like that. But let us know how it goes

·
psst psst member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Warriors, Come Out & Play
359 Posts
I got it for 600 I could prolly part with it for around 500 or so, Plus shipping.

It has only been in my truck for like 2 weeks also. Where are you located?

·
bdz
1,971 Posts
Red ZQ8 said:
I got it for 600 I could prolly part with it for around 500 or so, Plus shipping.

It has only been in my truck for like 2 weeks also. Where are you located?
care to say where you bought it from?

·
Got Boost?
1,276 Posts
i got a jensen vm9510 for sale, looking for 420$ but negotiable. PM if interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts