1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
psst psst member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Truck is toast :-/
2,949 Posts
Yes and no. I hear they're alright with the glaring exception of the internal amp, which is a distortion/shitty sound factory, even when not pushing it. You might want to do what I plan to eventually do, keep using my current HU and get a flip out stand alone screen to use with my ps2.

·
Got Boost?
1,276 Posts
keep in mind, there is no cd/dvd player though. You would have to buy an extrenal one and hide/mount it somewhere. Thats why they are so cheap,compared to the ones you see in the weekend adds.

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
I thought about those. I don't like getting cheap stuff that's motorized or complex. I heard the screens are good. So I would consider visor TV's for instance, because that's fairly simple, but not an in-dash because that will probably crap out real quick.

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Yeah but aren't most of them shipping from hong kong, and other places overseas. There isn't even a name on most of them. It just says "super" or some crap like that. But let us know how it goes

·
psst psst member
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.