S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some BIG and LONG flames for the side and possibly the hood...anyone know any good links?

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
i found this on a mini truck site, make it will help, maybe not...

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
here is a pic of the STS show truck:thumbup: one of two rides that are my inspartaion

Attachments

·
2,186 Posts
here is my other ride insparation, the Hot Wheels truck from the Xtreme Lowz Club:thumbup: i love this truck:evilg: hope these pics help ya with the flame pic need!:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
as for paint i like this scheme, just not the colors

i know it aint an S but the paint it tight

Attachments

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
and this

Attachments

·
Asphault Assasin
45 Posts
sorry they are so small

Attachments

·
2,186 Posts
very nice! as that a secret plan you got in the works at the paint shop you dropped your truck off at?:thumbup: :evilg:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would like to do paint eventually..but i think i would settle for vinyls now..is there a company that can make vinyls out of my own designs?

·
2,186 Posts
Danthemanxx said:
i would like to do paint eventually..but i think i would settle for vinyls now..is there a company that can make vinyls out of my own designs?
try contacting these guys-------> Master Image Customs :thumbup:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
im sure there is a vinyl place that will do it near you.......just show them a pic and they can usually scan what you have done and touch it up and make it bigger for the truck

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
right on...thanx dude

·
Registered
224 Posts
what style???

what style flames are you looking to do? What colors? If you are looking in Truck mag for pics of killer flames, you are looking in the wrong place-unless you just want one kolor tribals which are getting little dated-no offense to anyone. If you want really killer looking flames check out street rodder, and look for some flames by Bill Roell and Wade Hughes-these guys pretty much made flames hot again(no pun intended). They have a style simply known as Ohio style, long and wispy licks, great kolors, etc... The tribals just look kinda weak to me, and add no attitude to a vehicle. They are ok I guess if someone adds some kolor to them, but nobody ever does.

·
Registered
224 Posts
well

check out street rodder, or the newest issueof hot rod has a car theydid. Did yu see the caprice tht I did? its in one of these forums. They are kinda like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts