S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Live Fast, Die Young
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone purchased a flame kit from autoloc?? how well does it work?

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
You have to take the cat off for it to work, im pretty sure you have to have a 4.3 also...but i haven't used it...im kind of looking for a propane one, so i can keep the cat..

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
we made one for my friends caddy. we drilled a hole in the tailpipe and put a spark plug in it. and then had a plug wire go to a coil and ignitor. then to a switch on the dash. put it in neutral and rev it alot and voila got flames only works on carburated cars

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
my friend was gonna put a tank of propane in his trunk and a spark plug in his tailpipe. then again this the moron who hit a bus haha

·
Goin` no where fast!
445 Posts
propane is the best way to do it...don't mess up ur oil and u don't have to take ur cat off .....i just gotta figure out away to be able to turn the propane on and off via a switch

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Well I was up at a hardware store one time and they had a propane flame thrower to 'burn off weeds in you garden'. I was looking at the thing for a good half hour trying to figure out how to make it work..I couldn't figure out how to make it dump more propane while at higher rpms then at lower rpms..At idle you won't want to be dumping the same amount of propane was when reving, right?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Southen Comfort said:
propane is the best way to do it...don't mess up ur oil and u don't have to take ur cat off .....i just gotta figure out away to be able to turn the propane on and off via a switch
mybe use a solenoid valve. like for bags

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Southen Comfort said:
We'll...they have remote bottle openers for the juice....is that what you're talking about?

·
Goin` no where fast!
445 Posts
good idea loyalty i never thought about a purge solenoid

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
you better pray to god you dont back fire haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts