S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was leaving school this afternoon and happened to see something in my passenger seat. I reached to grab it and knocked over a drink, and as soon as I picked up the drink I looked up and there was my buddies jeep Cherokee, stopped in front of me. I hit the brakes but it was too late.

Attachments

·
Tech Mod
30,700 Posts
Sucks man, doesnt look too bad.

·
S-less
806 Posts
I did something very similar when I was 17. After school one day I was checking out some girls to my left and looked up just in time to see someone stopped in the middle of a single lane road and slammed on the brakes but again it was to late and I plowed into some 16yo chick that took her moms car out without permission so we both settled for a cash settlement. I was pissed when it happened though but I guess sh*t happens. Your kinda lucky it could have been much worse, mine was. I'm sure you'll have it looking good in no time

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
That sucks. Looked clean. At least you learned a valuable lesson and nobody was injured.

·
Chevy/Mopar Fan
155 Posts
easily fixable but still sucks man

·
hmmm...
593 Posts
reminds me of then i slammed into the back of some guy's grand prix with my B2200. look at a girl running in a bikini and this guy slammed on his brakes and when i looked up I tried to stop but couldnt. good thing he didnt have insurance or a drivers license

·
00 Xtreme
3,684 Posts
I was hit when I was 18 as well. I know im only 20 now and still do stupid shit, but it sometimes takes something like a little accident to finally grow up a little. its fixable, just now look at it as a lesson to pay a lil bit more attention

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
to be honest id almost fix the headlight then leave the rest just for the hell of it but a new bumper and grille wont be that expensive

·
Registered
72 Posts
Heck, that's just a love tap. When my son was 17 he put our truck into a guard rail, over $1,000 damage. The truck was long ago fixed but the bent guard rail is still there, five years later. Whenever we pass it, I tell him at least he left a mark on the world.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts