S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a first timer buyer from sd place order online late Monday night and its Thursday and still haven't got my confirmation email of the day they shipped it. I'm not in a real big hurry I know there busy but does it usually take this long to ship an order.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
They are busy as hell right now, they might not have shipped it yet. Don't worry though, they are good people and will make everything right no matter what.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
yeah it may take them a little while. some people are waiting in the MONTHS area for their stuff. wut kinda order did you make? a lot of stuff has been backordered.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
hey bro, if you are in a hurry call us up and let us know. we will hunt down that sucker and rush it for you. we got hit hard with a butt load of orders here recently and it has set us back just a little. its at least 4 weeks on a 3 or 5 link, and about 5-7 days for regular orders. just let us know if you need it asap and we will get that order out the door.

jason

·
murse
13,200 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
hey bro, if you are in a hurry call us up and let us know. we will hunt down that sucker and rush it for you. we got hit hard with a butt load of orders here recently and it has set us back just a little. its at least 4 weeks on a 3 or 5 link, and about 5-7 days for regular orders. just let us know if you need it asap and we will get that order out the door.

jason
God i love you guys! always helpin a ***** out...:tup: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
s10fan2000 said:
yeah it may take them a little while. some people are waiting in the MONTHS area for their stuff. wut kinda order did you make? a lot of stuff has been backordered.
:werd: i had to wait nearly 5 weeks for my 5-Link to get shipped...they are very busy dude..just be patient you will get it ....

·
murse
13,200 Posts
96 Dime said:
because he didnt get a confirmation or anything..

i would do the same..
werd. me too. bro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts