S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Layd the **** out
972 Posts
this is just the stuff u need nothing specific

bags,front and back brackets (front = cups, back to many options to list), compressors, relays, switches, valves, tanks, air line, fittings, 4link, notches, water trap, welder, and a imaginition or some bolt on crap lol

Im sure there is some stuff i left off jsut check the websites provided

·
Registered
162 Posts
]
this is just the stuff u need nothing specific

bags,front and back brackets (front = cups, back to many options to list), compressors, relays, switches, valves, tanks, air line, fittings, 4link, notches, water trap, welder, and a imaginition or some bolt on crap lol

Im sure there is some stuff i left off jsut check the websites provided
Lets not forget all the other fun stuff! control arms/ blower box or vintage air unit hydrobooster or a new brake booster, fuel cell fuel pumps/ drag proof tank. and all the other things that you need to do to your truck to get it on the ground! dont be like me and start buying crap right away! there is a whole lot that need to be purchased besides just the bag set up, i thought this would cost me about 2-3gs well its going to run about 5 after everything so DO YOUR RESEARCH!:not:

·
I need a job, No one hire
365 Posts
Whats wrong with bolt ons? Not everyone has access to a welder or is anywhere near a welder, let alone alot of people dont have a clue what a welder is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts