S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it for burrning rubber and squealing tires,i left 2 nice 50-75 foot strips of rubber,lol,i got called in by name,so no way to get away!He pulled me over a hlaf hour after,cuz i was eating in the gas station,and he was nice enought to wait!He was stopped at a stop sign,i pulled up next to him on my way out of town,looked right at him,he gave me a nod and hit his lights,so i just pulled around the corner. Then he did the usuall,asked me to be honest,blah,blah,blah. Then he came back and gave me the ticket $186.00. He said its a city ordinence ,so i was like well here ,i pulled out 200.00 bucks,and and handed it to him,he was lik"Are you trying to bribe me?" An I was like well,do you want me to?Lol.he told me to got tho the court house in lancaster to pay it,monday,lol.o-well,,he was like go do it at your house,race ,burn rubber,speed,,idc,,but not in town,,he was like for all i care have a burnout contest. I live in the sticks ten miles from town and he knew we already do all that stuff! O well,i guees i got to wait on that cowl hood!

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
ha.... i got a reckless driving (5 point ticket) for doing donuts in the snow in a vacant parking lot of a closed down business...

that cost me $350 to get out of.

·
3,904 Posts
ha.... i got a reckless driving (5 point ticket) for doing donuts in the snow in a vacant parking lot of a closed down business...

that cost me $350 to get out of.
u guys got it better than me though. i turned right on a red w/o stopping and got a $403 ticket. it was also my 1st ticket

·
3,904 Posts
EoS is a felony in my neck of the woods. My buddy chirped his tires on street paint in his mustang pulling into a parking lot = Convicted Felon. :2far:
this is one of a few reasons why CA sucks. (regulation wise anyways). I can't even blow my horn w/o someone calling the cops. this is why (some) CA people suck. won't let us do anything.

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
i just paid my first one a cuple weeks ago. $182.92 for doing 81 in a 65 in a mini van lol and not waring a seatbelt properly(i flipped the shoulder strap around my back after it rubbed my neck for the past 7 hours.)

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just paid my first one a cuple weeks ago. $182.92 for doing 81 in a 65 in a mini van lol and not waring a seatbelt properly(i flipped the shoulder strap around my back after it rubbed my neck for the past 7 hours.)
Seat belt fine here is like 15 bucks!

·
Registered
12,216 Posts
Are you really short? Just wondering cause I have never had a problem with seatbelt rubbing my neck, every since I was probably in elementary or middle school. When I was a youngin`.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
That sucks!

If it wasn't an exhibition of speed ticket then you should thank your lucky stars.
I've never heard of such a thing before?...
Explain.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts