S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gettin bagged the middle of this month along with minor little add on mirrors clear head lights put my smoked tails back on(atch 3rd break light) 20/22's, body dropped bed, tonneau cover...thats what I am hoping to get done this month in time for Resolutions

·
Registered
839 Posts
thats kind of the look i wanna go for on my truck. lightly mofified so i can still haul a couple dirtbikes. have you lowered it anymore.

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1998zq8s10 said:
thats kind of the look i wanna go for on my truck. lightly mofified so i can still haul a couple dirtbikes. have you lowered it anymore.
I don't want to go any lower unless bagged because I drag and scrap all over. In fact that is my second valance because the other broke in like amillion places from draggin on things. That height is good for me right now cuz I can still get 2 bikes in the back or a stand up jet ski.

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I had it painted halfway and blended but I wish I would have had the whole bed painted because at a certain like you can see where it blends but no one notices it besides me so I guess blended wasn't too bad. I have pointed it out to people and they couldn't see it.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
pan looks great. and the future plans sound awsome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts