S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well does it look right to yall? Its my first big install on the truck that i have done my self..not all that fun but it seems to be working great! I can really feel it from 0-40..it eliminates alot of over-rev..got a friend looking for a power programmer to further improve rev. and find some extra horse's. Lemme know how it looks anyways!!:bash:

Attachments

·
Icy S-10
54 Posts
PhatSS10 said:
Well does it look right to yall? Its my first big install on the truck that i have done my self..not all that fun but it seems to be working great! I can really feel it from 0-40..it eliminates alot of over-rev..got a friend looking for a power programmer to further improve rev. and find some extra horse's. Lemme know how it looks anyways!!:bash:
I have a Hypertech power programmer for you 98 4.3 that I am selling. Let me know if your interested, thanks.:cool:

·
Freak of Nature
41 Posts
Intake looks great. Good luck with the programmer.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
on the heat shield, where it has the rubber seal to seal to the hood, is the top of that piece contoured to the shape of the hood, or is it basically level with the ground??

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:confused: not sure as to what u mean...i just drilled into the side of the engine bay..

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D what meraculous work a toothbrush and some engine cleaner can do! :drinkhaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts