S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bagged this about 4 years ago and have been bearlting the shit out of it since. I finally decided to tear it apart and body it with a v8 swap down the road. Here's what I'm workin with so far. Just bear with me on the updates since I'm workin full time and back in school now. Let me know what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. The exterior I'm gonna keep the same scheme but im thinkin like a rootbeer brown undercoat then black on top and sand through the edges so the rootbeer comes through. Kinda fake rust look. I have 15" cragers for it that I'm doin wide whites on

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No real updates on the truck. I picked up the metal to build a chassis table so I was workin on that today. Almost got it finished. Just gotta finish up the gussets then it's good to go. And I got a gift today from my buddy Mike of Dedicated Customs in Kentucky. A manifold cause I'm switchin to manual valves. Came out pretty dope too

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about the pics too. Some are sideways for some reason and I dont know why they're thumbnails. I have to do all of this on my phone

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. A good friend of mine has a shop just down the street from my house and he cuts out everything I need. He's pretty awesome that I can just give him an idea through text and a couple hours later its done haha. Hopefully today after work I'll get the driver side tubbed and the trans tunnel cut out.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hell ya thanks stockfloor. I didnt even think to look back through your build. I was just tryin to see where the best place to cut off would be. I like how you did your body mounts too. Now that I got my jig done, next weekend I'll have the metal to start workin on the frame rails. Anything else I need to know feel free to to tell me haha. Thanks again man

·
22RET Powwwa inside
1,354 Posts
No problem. Yea look through my thread it might help out. And my body mounts were to stiff (vibrated the hell outta the cab) so they got redone thats in the tread too!

Oh and measure measure measure

1 - 20 of 290 Posts