dubdS10
1,275 Posts
What do you want out of them??

Nate

PS: SLAMS!!!!!!!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I got stones but if I were u go with the slams so u can hop!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I personally reccomend Conitech, they are soft like staones but are 2 ply, never heard a bad thing about them. I have them and they are great. Also they are made in germany. To me german = quality also can be found for cheaper then stones. Goto macsprings.com and look at the hopping videos, they are on conitechs

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
I always like firestone they seem to be one of the best they have been around the longest if Iam correct...go with the stones

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
from what i am seeing... airlifts are getting a bad rep. because of their old bags. i just bought 4 airlift bags 2 2b6's and 2 2b7's from jason... from what i heard the gen 2 bags are way better and everyone who has them has said nothing but good things about them. id go with the new airlift bags.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jsut want a good all around bag not looking to hop

·
Registered
235 Posts
i runnin slams and dont have a prob w/ them.... try slams they hop great!

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
ICUNVME said:
i runnin slams and dont have a prob w/ them.... try slams they hop great!
Texas Xtreme said:
just want a good all around bag not looking to hop
I got genII airlift 2b6s and i really like them. Compared to stones they look way thicker and are much tougher, they're smaller which mean less to cut and 1/2" ports are always cool.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i heard slams are harder than stones that y i ruled them out and ive never heard any thing good or bad about the conchis (i dont know how to spell it) so i was jsut wonder what everone thought and im leaning towar the stones bc of the bad rep that the airlifts are getting on here but i dont know i would like to see some stones that have been used for a while and see if its just the airlifts that change shape or the stones do it too after time

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
also does any one have the airlift 2600s bc thats what i want for the front im not shure on the back thou

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
used to be a firestone fan all the way, but i like the new 2b6 and 2b7 gen 2's more. seem alot more rigid and sturdier. plus the psi rating is 180 now instead of 100 like it was with the gen 1's.

just my .02

ive never ran slams, but i have read that most people that have them like them. i've also read that some peoples slams crack???

i dunno, just passing on what i've read.

jason

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Mine have like stress marks in em... it's weird. Ive been told it's due to the rubber compound they use.

·
Dime Dragger
438 Posts
well im new at baggin here. and i have airlift's.. the 2500's from jason.. and they look nice and stronge. i got me lifts so i stick with my lifts unless I HAVE PROBLEMS not what i hear:axe:
just my 2 pennies

·
Rise Above
427 Posts
just got my airlift 2b6's for the front and the 2b7's for the rear and they are stiff as fock! once you see them you will prolly change your mind about airlift. THANKS JASON! btw the cups look great... you weld like a girl. j/k

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
yeah the airlift bags are tough, pretty close to slams but when compared to stones, the stones just look cheaply made. the stones balloon out and stretch cause of how thin they are and the airlifts just feel stronger.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
If I'm reading my specs correctly, both the Airlift bags, which are made by goodyear, and the firestone bags are 2 ply rubber, so they are both the same thickness.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts