S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had 2600lb bags on the front of my S-10, this morning I got my truck back from my bro's body shop because i had wrecked the left front aiframe and fender etc. Well the truck is all back together but my bag has a serious scuff from the accident, so i replaced the 2600's with 2500's i had. the cups were suppose to be universal for both 2600 and 2500's and they bolted up fine, i just had never seen or heard of a universal bup, actually i never look into it. Well i know the 2500's need more pressure to raise then but what is a good ride pressure for them that some of you are running, whats too much for these 2500's? If anyone has some hands on info with them let me know Im new to all this. Thanks

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Usually the 224c's (2600s) would ride around 90 psi and the 255c's (2500s) would ride around 120 psi. Thats not super low drive height tho, just normal ride height to get over most obstacles.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes thats what i have noticed just wanted to make sure about the air pressure i knew there was a difference but when i saw the gauge go to 120 i was like whoa!
I was a little worried about those cups ive never seen universal ones before!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts