S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beeyotch
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of Firestone 2500's and 2600's and the hole on the bottom, the threaded one, was that suppose to come with a stud in there? None of mine have one, am I suppose to buy one? Or do the bags just sit freely on the cup? If I do need to get some does anyone know what size?
thanks

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
you need to go to the hardware store and pick up some bolts. Take the bag with you and test fit to see what you need. I could tell ya the size, but that would take all the fun out of doing it. You should take the bag with you anyway, regardless of what is said here on the board.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Uh..ya dude, its a threaded holes, so get a bolt to fit there. Its a very common 3/8-16 bolt, I use 3/4" long ones with a flat washer and lock washer.

·
Beeyotch
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right on thanks guys, I'm at least glad that I'm not alone. I guess I'll be going to home depot with my compressor and bags in my shopping cart.

·
I'm poor
1,665 Posts
man, no offense, but if you couldn't figure out that you had to use a bolt to hold it on, maybe you shouldn't be baggin your own truck... but hey, its your life.

·
Beeyotch
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
motomullet said:
man, no offense, but if you couldn't figure out that you had to use a bolt to hold it on, maybe you shouldn't be baggin your own truck... but hey, its your life.
I think you read incorrectly, I was pretty sure you need a bolt, but was wondering if the bag was suppose to come with one. You would think they would come with one, but I guess not.

And when I'm done bagging my own truck I'll show you what I can and cannot do asshole.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
just to correct Av he probly was hitting to many buttons its not a 3/18 bolt it will be a 3/8 bolt with 13 tpi for the bottom holes. but reguardless just bring the bag with you then you'll know for sure and why your there pick up more than you need

1 - 8 of 8 Posts