S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Not Banned
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well as the title says, i just finished my system, i am running 2 10" jl audio W3's , a planet audio amp, a pioneer head unit, and also some infinity references 4x6, it pounds pretty good, i am actually quite amazed. thanks to my homie Joey (sonoma 98woody) for buildin the box n helpin with the wiring alot. the amp box part isnt fully done, theres still the 2 trim side pieces that need to be put on, but besides that i LOVE it.

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
Nice man, looks like you lost a lot of leg room though. :rolleyes:

·
Gettin' back in the game
3,268 Posts
schlsux said:
leg room is over rated

(loss of leg room due to a system also :bawl: )
I got 2 10's in my truck in a box built to spec, and lost no leg room. So I'm just kinda suprised when I see giant boxes in reg cabs.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I really like the amp rack you built into it. Very clean and conforms well with the rest of the install. The only thing I would have changed was hiding the wires a little better. I know you reg cab guys dont have much room though.

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you think he has a lot of wires showing.... you'd hate my truck. I think it's really clean man, props for doing a good job.

·
Not Banned
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea, thanks everybody! im so proud of it!! also about the wires, its not fully done so itll look a bit cleaner, like the side pieces etc.. but thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts