S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
dude, thats so clean lookin, ever think about doin another A on the other side? Itd look nice if u did......just some input.

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
that looks like a flat coned mallet sub...i know cadence makes them but i couldn't think of any other...so basically who makes that sub? thanks..and super clean install bro!! :thumbup:

·
Back again!!
1,680 Posts
i love those subs. my friend has one in his 8 s10 and i plan on putting 2 in my 84. ed is an excellant company. great install. good luck with it.

·
Picture goes here \/
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tukn_toy16 said:
dude, thats so clean lookin, ever think about doin another A on the other side? Itd look nice if u did......just some input.
i woudl love to, but 2 12a's = 2k wrms lol, and i stil need space for 2 or 3 hockey bags etc..and I feel bad not ginving my 12a 1000wrms already :(

this intstall is meant to save space and let me use as much cargo room as i can, as this is my daily and still my "sql ride"

·
BLING BLING!
195 Posts
looks pretty good, doesnt look like much of a spl setup though, but i like i t, something different and thats what alot of shows lack is something different u always see the same old 12 or 15 inch jl audio crap in a pre fab box. i give u mad props

·
Picture goes here \/
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
atomicsonoma01 said:
looks pretty good, doesnt look like much of a spl setup though, but i like i t, something different and thats what alot of shows lack is something different u always see the same old 12 or 15 inch jl audio crap in a pre fab box. i give u mad props
no its not, as much as I love the high db's, I listen to more acoustic/ light rock, country, and alternative to care enogh for db's.. different strokes different folks, I still respect the spl rides and a loud system is still cool, just not for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts