S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, yesterday i finished bagging the front and this morning as i was leaving the house to go to a car show, a car hit me and totalled my truck out. bad thing is, it happened two blocks from my house, i didnt even make it to third gear. ill get pics up this evening.....

·
6.0 Club
886 Posts
badass69777 said:
well, yesterday i finished bagging the front and this morning as i was leaving the house to go to a car show, a car hit me and totalled my truck out. bad thing is, it happened two blocks from my house, i didnt even make it to third gear. ill get pics up this evening.....
Dude that sucks hardcore, are you alright?

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tuckin22s said:
Dude that sucks hardcore, are you alright?

yeh, me and my wife were in it, thank god my kids werent in there.....

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
badass69777 said:
damn that's just wrong. good thing no one was hurt (if there was, damn that sucks).

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, hopefully ill come out with one badass truck

·
Day Dreamin
2,608 Posts
badass69777 said:
well, hopefully ill come out with one badass truck
if it was the other persons fault and your truck was insured. YOU DAMN SKIPPY!!! :cool: totalled vehicles are an automatic Kelly Blue Book payment from the insurance of party at fault. PLus whatever else you had on there I guess.

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lohenslohe said:
if it was the other persons fault and your truck was insured. YOU DAMN SKIPPY!!! :cool: totalled vehicles are an automatic Kelly Blue Book payment from the insurance of party at fault. PLus whatever else you had on there I guess.
yeh, i know, but what i dont know is what they would say when they see my frame cut in two with a notch there. you think thats gonna hurt me?

·
NOW TUCKIN' 20'S
1,961 Posts
it shouldn't. i had a buddy in his bagged mazdawg that got t-boned and the insurance company saw that and didnt really care. they didnt know what it was either lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
that sucks major donkey balls, as far as the notch it prob depends on the agents attitude that day. when my little bros wheels got stolen they didnt have a problem writing a check latter that week, then a few months later they paid for all the hail damage. it just really depends on what kind of relationship you have with them

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
s-dime94-2-98 said:
that sucks major donkey balls, as far as the notch it prob depends on the agents attitude that day. when my little bros wheels got stolen they didnt have a problem writing a check latter that week, then a few months later they paid for all the hail damage. it just really depends on what kind of relationship you have with them

kool, well maybe ill find out something tomorrow......

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Draggin97 said:
man that really sucks, hope everything comes out ok with the insurance. As a help to you show the insurance company documents of the parts you have on your truck, could't hurt.

ok, ill do that.....god, this is gonna suck cuz its my only ride

·
Draggin' ballz
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hell, i put every penny i make into this truck and it wasnt even completed for a full 24 hrs. yet and this shit happens.....

·
it's a french bulldog
413 Posts
lohenslohe said:
this guy has no idea what he is talking about.....

·
Registered
917 Posts
I wish you good luck, I always get screwed by whatever insurance I have. You should see if there are any lawers on the forum to type up a scary letter for you.

·
many faces
361 Posts
dude i would be so pissed off at the person who hit me... i was rear ended and pushed into a car in front of me and i poped out of my truck screaming at the person who hit me... and he didnt even say a word other then i am sry and gave me his info... he was scraed to death cus i had two girls in my truck one in the pass and one in the avator seat and she broke my back window out with her head.. and i am a little guy 5"7 he was like 6 3 lol hahaha i but i got a new front end all aftermarket and new cowl hood :) so i was happy after i let some anger out... oph yeah and he had to pay for my truck his car and a 2005 beamer lol hahahah

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
s10_boy said:
dude i would be so pissed off at the person who hit me... i was rear ended and pushed into a car in front of me and i poped out of my truck screaming at the person who hit me... and he didnt even say a word other then i am sry and gave me his info... he was scraed to death cus i had two girls in my truck one in the pass and one in the avator seat and she broke my back window out with her head.. and i am a little guy 5"7 he was like 6 3 lol hahaha i but i got a new front end all aftermarket and new cowl hood :) so i was happy after i let some anger out... oph yeah and he had to pay for my truck his car and a 2005 beamer lol hahahah
I would have thought that you would be responsible for hitting the person in front of you. After all, it was your fault for not having enough distance between you and the driver in front of you.

Maybe I was told wrong :dunno:

·
many faces
361 Posts
no i have a good car or to in front of me i got hit at like 35 it was gay and my foot on the brake :(

1 - 20 of 65 Posts