S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
bumpin noma
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, it has taken me a while since i trailered my truck to my uncles shop to finish all my baggin, he had a lot of good tools and an A/C shop :D . Wanted to take my time and make sure to do everything right. Anyways, I'm running 2b6's in front with relocated shocks, drop spindles (cant tell cuz of the tires hittin fenders). Rear, I am running Jason's 5-link with super pivots. Running 5/8 airline, i even got the airline to run through the inside of the notch. 1/2" fills and 3/8" dumps on the tanks. 2 450s and 2 5 gal tanks, 110/145 PS for now. Gauges in a triple pillar pod (thanks Big Mike :) )Dumped exhaust with a turndown. I need to get some pics of the frame and all the time we took making it look clean, maybe later. And yes, my tubs and notch cover are a little bigger than usual, but hey, better safe than sorry and it adds character i think :p . Who knows, maybe a narrowed rear end and reworked link system in the future with some big tires, heh.

Also, want to say thanks to Dave for the awesome how-to, very helpful for a first time bagger. Now for the pics.

Feel free to comment, harass, or whatever, heh.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
looks sexy, i like the tailgate and the way the bed looks, very clean...

now all u need is some rims :)

·
bumpin noma
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gauges weren't too bad, i wired the back light up to it while it was sitting outside my truck, then ran 1/8 gauge line from the pillar back to the bed aprrox. where the tee's would be. Trying to jam all 5 lines behind the dash is a little pain, but it can be done.

Also, I'm planning on getting some 18 or 20s intro twisted vista IIs, i love those wheels.

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
Your air management setup is amazing. It's one of the cleanest in-bed setups I've ever seen. The way you've got the tanks connected is cool and even the vavles are setup clean. I love it! Oh... truck looks good too. :D

·
Xtreme Dreams..
1,939 Posts
NCarolinaS10 said:
Your air management setup is amazing. It's one of the cleanest in-bed setups I've ever seen. The way you've got the tanks connected is cool and even the vavles are setup clean. I love it! Oh... truck looks good too. :D

:stupid: :hitit:

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
wow, your setup in the bed is nice, it's liek it was made to fit in there ahhaha very nice and very clean man

·
bumpin noma
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the comments. That isnt originally how i planned on doing my air management, but it worked out in the end. And I actually did have to assemble it outside the bed and then set it in there, heh. It was a pain, but worth it.

On my taillights, its a love/hate kind of thing. I was originally going to install them the normal way, but I wanted to be a lil different and make people notice them. While taking it to get aligned, i saw two guys point at them, this was with it being all aired up and looking stock height. I dumped the rear a lil when they pointed, think it surprised them.

I used to not like the color and was going to have it painted a kandy or cobalt blue, but I changed my mind and decided to keep it. Like you said, its different, plus its more of a hotrod color from the 50s and 60s, and I'm trying to go for more of a clean hotrod look. I'm also wanting to add some sort of thin pinstripe flame along the body line and have it fade at the rear where my body line fades.

·
JON
652 Posts
very clean looks like some good work to, not sloppy n thrown together taking your time is always best, i say put a valance on the f/ bumper and some clears in the front its going to look really good keep up the good work

·
Registered
240 Posts
Good to finally see the finished product, been talkin to ya and waiting for months to finally see it done, very clean and well put together, awsome job

·
Registered
74 Posts
truck looks good man .where did u get the three gauge pillar at i want ine for my 03

·
XtremeHaze
272 Posts
looks super clean in the bed like mine...i would show pics but i dont know how to link someone to my cardomain site. Dude and i know the perfect freakin rims to go on that truck!!!!!! http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/model/TSW/Sled/ or something similar to that i cant remember the exact ones i'm talkin about but yea nice lookin truck and set-up...hows that 5-link treatin ya?!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts