S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the OT so i know how this is gonna go, but im just soooo damnnn bored!!
well most of ya know what happened to my ex and my circle of 'best' buddies...
and since i moved here as a freshman from japan, i dont have any other close friends nearby.
college friends are mostly states away, and the few decently close friends i have from hs and college nearby are off on vacation elsewhere.
sooooo i have VERY few people to hang out with, and i need friends to just 'chill'
with.
soooooo yea... if i had a good buddy to go out places with, yes i can meet new people. but i dont think walking up to a random group at the mall forexample alone.... would be a good idea at all.

and my face looking like a chipmunk from the wisdom teeth wont help lol

so what to do.

obviously im on the forums way more than i should... but i have nothing better to do.
i wanna get out, i wanna meet new people. but im shy so i cant just do that :rant:

ehhh yea.... sooooo replies?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Shit come down to Toledo, we'll get some beers. No gayness here, but you're welcome on my turf dude. I'll be up in Ann Arbor in the next couple of week catching a brewski with a bud and helping with an intake manifold.

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
what about all your friends on the forum ?

·
s-series #2?
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im in farmington hills now at home. cant be in aa all the time because i have work over here every day.
blahhh and yes, everyone on the forum is great... but not so much around here.

·
s-series #2?
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only thing with parties is... i never really wanna get to know anyone drunk...
not a big fan of drinking.

and yea. school starts in 1.5months. once work is over. im moving back to aa ASAP.

but until then.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
Get on myspace and just do a search for people within 20 miles of you or something...
To some it sounds weird, but whatever, it'll help you to get to know people and easier to break the ice if you're uncomfortable to first time face to face conversation... :dunno:

·
s-series #2?
24,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get on myspace and just do a search for people within 20 miles of you or something...
To some it sounds weird, but whatever, it'll help you to get to know people and easier to break the ice if you're uncomfortable to first time face to face conversation... :dunno:
i deleted my myspace account.....:rolleyes:
and i dont wanna meet any random dumbass....
im picky... which is why i had few good friends to start with.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
a dude meeting another dude on myspace....kinda ghey....
Oh hell no, son! For the girls! Nothing wrong with having female friends! By getting to know some good looking girls, they'll have some guy friends and you can just get into their circle of friends... :dunno:

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
ya man i know what you mean, ive been in like 4 diff cities in the past 4 yrs cause of college and co-ops and now my full time job, but you just gotta go out and meet ppl, i understand you being shy cause i was too, but just gotta go and do it

myself the place im in right now, wasnt hard to meet ppl, cause well i know a bunch off the canadian forums and its easy to meet other minitruckers:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts