S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this dude owes me money. I lent him some money and hasnt paid up yet. Im trying to find some more info on him, that will come in handy, but I'm having some trouble. So if your board or good at finding info on people, give it a shot and see what you can find out.

Ok his name is Dustin B Hamming. I believe he's is 22 years old. His dad is Jay Hamming and lives at 9178 N 306 W Huntington, IN 46750. Dustin used to live there, moved to Hine St. in Huntington, In and now lives with his mom in a housing addition off of Indiana highway 24 just south of Fort Wayne, IN. Im trying to find her address so I can pay her and this Dustin a visit. I dont know her name at the moment. The parents are divorced so I dont know if the last names are the same. An s-10 was regestered in his name with the VIN 1GCCS14R1J2151179. The insurance on the truck was Sagamore insurance and the policy number is/was 517832. His cell phone number is/was (dosent answer when i call) 260-224-9097 and i belive his moms cell number is 260-224-7457. He just had a baby with an Erika Uecker just like a few weeks ago. Thats all i can think of that I know about him.

I mainly need his mothers address, so see what you guys can do. Thanks!!!

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im absolutley no help but i called his phone n it came to his voice mail, and his mom answered.. i hung up though lol..
lol ill call his mom tomorrow i guess:haha: If you guys call, (dont know why you would but whatever) dont do something stupid and say something about the forum, seems thats how stupid problems start. Thanks.

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
get laid/commit suicide
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Use someones elses phone when you call.
might be kinda hard, he dosent answer any number he doesnt know casue he has too many people that hate him, and there's not a whole lot of people that like him around here anymore, so that may not work lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts