S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
looking good the corners bring out the headlights as one cohesive color...hey let me ask ..what did you wet sand the truck before spraying the flat black on ...?? I am thinking of picking those cans you said up ...unfortunately I need to lay some primer in certain areas first though

·
2Fast4Fords2Slow4Cops
692 Posts
umm...WOW!

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Myst said:
looking good the corners bring out the headlights as one cohesive color...hey let me ask ..what did you wet sand the truck before spraying the flat black on ...?? I am thinking of picking those cans you said up ...unfortunately I need to lay some primer in certain areas first though
yeah it looks so much better.. one of the cheapest mods to my truck and one of the last:haha: i cleaned the headlights n they looks alot better as well.. i just sanded it with like 210 i think and use the air compressor n blew it off n wiped it all down n then started sprayin..

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Wicked Mayhem said:
yeah it looks so much better.. one of the cheapest mods to my truck and one of the last:haha: i cleaned the headlights n they looks alot better as well.. i just sanded it with like 210 i think and use the air compressor n blew it off n wiped it all down n then started sprayin..
cool ...any other ideas or plans coming?? ...

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
i know rangers are known for their negative camber but damn yours is insane. the clears look good too.

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Myst said:
cool ...any other ideas or plans coming?? ...
umm.. im torn on what to do with the rear end of bed.. because when i bodydrop it i want to put a longbed on it.. so i dont want to shave the rest of the bed.. as in taillights etc if im just gonna switch to a longbed.. so im gonna get a newtailgate n shave it n leave the rest of the bed as is.. and when i get the longbed.. im gonna raise the stock bedfloor up to where the fendewells are level with top of bedside.. n hopefully that will keep everything under it with a 6" bodydrop.. outside of that i plan on buyin 4 more valves n fittings n switchbox monday.. then in 2 weeks.. 2 15's and a bigger amp and build glass box.. put gauges on pillar.. and get buckets for it and build a full centerconsole.. the list goes on forever.. but most of that besides bodydrop should be happeneing.. soon?:haha:

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
inprogress10 said:
i know rangers are known for their negative camber but damn yours is insane. the clears look good too.

its i need to adjust the essentric bushing on the pass side cause it always has some neg. camber at full lift.. the driver side dont have that much camber

02whtx - thanks

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
awesome ..yea I hear ya the ideas keep rolling ...did/doing a great job ...keep it up homie G ...haha see that word just never works

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
i really like the way the corners bring the front end together!
looks great, bro!
and man the camber is just nuts!

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
4.3Xtreme said:
i really like the way the corners bring the front end together!
looks great, bro!
and man the camber is just nuts!

yeah i love the clears so much.. i think there gonna fog up quickly because theres gaps where the lense meets the housing and i wanted them on so i will fix that later or whatever.. camber owns everyone

·
My Work In Progress
9 Posts
It looks nice, but it is still a ford...but one of the nicer ford's that i have seen.

·
F1NG3R5UMG1RL5!
7,344 Posts
no more pink?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts