S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
What the heck is badass about a showroom stock s10 reg cab>?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Give the guy a break man...If you would have taken the time to read his signature you would know that he has dome some shit to it. Also, the caption on that pic says "when I first got it" meaning that he hasnt done anything to it yet in that pic.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you 01ZQ8, its sad that fellow s-series members can't repect others rides. Sorry mine is'nt as "Badass" as yours. im only 16 w/o a full time job and thats what I have done to my truck for working one summer. I also did say that I will have pics soon that have the MODS that I have done to my truck. So when I post them of my truck w/ mods, hopefully you have something nice to say.
Corey

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
not too cool of you dude

Steve66 said:
What the heck is badass about a showroom stock s10 reg cab>?
thats pretty messed up:bash: . it is comments like this that could give this site a bad rep. i hope that there are no posts like this in the futer.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my pics back today. But my scanner isnt wanting to work properly. I will have them as soon as i can and hope to have good comments back.

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Looks good Bro!!! Takes time and money to make a ride look good.

Take your time with it and don;t let anyone tell you different.

as for the comment that the other guy made. It's people like you that make A$$holes in this world. Get a life.

If you have nothing positive to say to someone about there ride then don;t say anything at all.

You damn right I"M MAD:bash: loser.

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
BadasS10, I think you're makin' really good progress with you're ride for not having a full time job. Geeze, I got a full time job AND a parti-time job and you got a hella lot more done than I do. Good Job!:D People can be rough, but being a girl with a done ride, you learn to ignore the people that just can't bare that you got a nicer ride than them. It's jealousy, that's all........ keep up the good work!:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
OK girls, I meant it as a joke....
I read the caption and knew he was at the jumpping off point for mods.
Yes, I may be an A$$HOLE, but u foqers need to lighten up a bit!

·
626 Posts
I think you might wanna check the thread a bit closer............. I'm the only girl here :bah:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
sonomagirl said:
I think you might wanna check the thread a bit closer............. I'm the only girl here :bah:
Hahahaha.

Please don't make this thread a flame war. Nice looking truck man.

·
626 Posts
Sorry Pewter :(just had to throw that one in :p :D

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
sonomagirl said:
Sorry Pewter :(just had to throw that one in :p :D
I thought that was pretty funny. I just don't want this thread to get out of hand. Not a big deal.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanx for the complements guys and girl. I hope to have the new pics posted by this weekend. I still dunno about ol' Stevo by dissin' my truck then callin us foqers. He was being disrespectful then he turns around and does it agian. Oh well, Later.

Corey

1 - 20 of 21 Posts