S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
15's 4evr
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go for a 3/3 drop for my '97 S-10. I am totally happy with the stance since I still want to be able to put my dirtbike in the back. I also painted my grille to match my truck.

Pics:

Shot with KODAK Z760 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-23

I love the look so far, and I was wondering what I should do next. I'm stuck between getting rims and low profiles - OR - Lambo doors. What would you guys recommend?

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
NO to lambos. do suicide if anythign....
if ur not rubbing and tires have life in them, wait on tires till you get the wheels you want

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree, drop the rear more, and put on some air shocks, i got a 3/4 with airshocks and when i go riding i can put 2 bikes, gear, tools etc in the back and air shocks lift right up to level it out.

looks goog though, clean looking

·
15's 4evr
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did measure it before, and the front dropped more around 4" and the back is almost exactly 3. Maybe I'll pull a leaf to level it out a little more, cuz everyone is saying the back is too high. Thanks for the air shock idea, I'll look into them.

Why is everyone against Lambo doors? Is there something I'm missing?

·
Registered
120 Posts
i had those same tires when i dropped my noma. i got low pros and it dropped it alot more. get low pros and the air shocks its well worth the money

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
i agree with mike that pulling a leaf with drop shocks rides better than stock in an unloaded truck.

·
15's 4evr
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
'kay. I'm gonna read up on how to go about pulling a leaf.

As for the kit, I'm positive it is for 6 cylinder's...here's some pictures anyway:

This sticker gets evrey honda's attention..\/...HAHA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts