S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
self proclaimed pimp
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just kidding. seriously though, i finally got the oppertunity to snap a few pics of my truck yesterday. the most recent ones that i had before this were over a year old and didn't reflect what the truck has gone through recently.

enjoy...

aaron

Attachments

·
self proclaimed pimp
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the rims are chrome Bazo B4's (18x8.5) all around and the tires are Nitto 555 Extreme 245/40ZR18 all around. no rubbing in front except at full lock (very, very little rub on inner fender lip - i'll take care of that later).
aaron

·
self proclaimed pimp
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the story behind the xenon valance is: 1) i wanted to be different and 2) it cost me less to buy this, get it painted, and install it than it would have for me to get my OEM valance refinished, painted, and installed.

i like the looks of the street scene valance better (i believe the gen 3 - the one w/ the 4 oval fogs) but, it looks retarded on an xtreme because it sits off the ground MUCH higher than OEM.

aaron

·
Registered
876 Posts
that is sick. i love the front bumper, i wish i would have seen that before i ordered mine (i have the gen. 3). i would have ordered it instead. keep up the good work

·
self proclaimed pimp
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nope, RWD. wheels were like $350 each (bought locally). tires were $141 each from tires.com (free UPS shipping).

thanks for the complement.

aaron

·
Registered
890 Posts
i like the front, but maybe some billet inserts or something, just my opiniion

·
self proclaimed pimp
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JHart666 - i have the chrome street scene inserts. if street scene made chrome inserts for the xenon valance, i'd be all over them. xenon gives you a piece of heavy aluminum mesh to use but it totally won't go w/ the street scene inserts therefore, i opted not to use it. i had a trenz billet bowtie but since have painted my oem bowtie indi blue to be different.
aaron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts