S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen my wrecked SS before, take a look at the pic below. I finally have all the parts, and some of the repair and mods have been accomplished. The frame was pulled, and while the front end was apart, I insalled brand new water pump, alt, air conditioning, March pulleys, modified MAF, and Airaid intake, painted the silver the truck will be when done. On the way is Nitrous Express system. I also threw in an electric fan. The Envoy core support, new hood, and fender have als been installed. I am working on the kustom front bumper rigt now, using a sectioned and smoothed 96 Sonoma one piece front(they are plastic). The handles are shaved(I'll have pics soon), the bed is off, and the Airlift "tribe" suspension is being readied(but first I am sandblasting the frame and painting it semi-gloss back). I am also shaving the seams all the way down the back of the cab, and building a roll pan for it. I'll post pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here's wha it's gonna look like...

Top is HOK jetset black, bottom is Lincoln LS pearl silver, flames are Kustom mixed HOK pearls, and striped in Apple green. I just got my wheels, 18" and 20" American Torque Thrust 2's. If anyone says a damn thing about a body drop, I'm gonna slap em'. cause this b-tch is still my shop truck!!! Hopin to roll it out in the snow by the beginning of march!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Awesome theme

I wanted to ghost flame my truck from front to back when I had it painted ,but my friend who sprayed the truck (for free)talked me out of it as we entered the paint booth!Things about having to do the whole truck when a dent or something happens,a week later he flamed the fenders of his dads taxi(LOL)now every time I see it in town I get peed for not doing it.He is still grinnin about it!!

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Dude!!!

ARCdidit said:
Top is HOK jetset black, bottom is Lincoln LS pearl silver, flames are Kustom mixed HOK pearls, and striped in Apple green. I just got my wheels, 18" and 20" American Torque Thrust 2's. If anyone says a damn thing about a body drop, I'm gonna slap em'. cause this b-tch is still my shop truck!!! Hopin to roll it out in the snow by the beginning of march!!!
I got a little pudgy in my pants when i just checked that pic out, lol, really though you better post some pics in progress man, awesome is all i can say!:thumbup:

Nathan

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
thats gonna look bad ass, keep us posted, can't wait to see it when its done.

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
very very sweeeeeeet!! can i borrow the torq thrusts while your working on your truck. i swear, i'll give em back. :evilg:

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
hey man,
Sorry to hear about the wreck. One things for sure though, the 2nd reincarnation will truely outdo the one before. Hey, who did that rendering for u? I'd love to have something like that done up for my vision...

later
Mike
EC Founder

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me!

I did the rendering, If you e-mail me with what you want, I ca probably do one pretty cheap for ya.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wrecks are great!!!!

as long as you have insurance. Hitting that deer is the best thing to happen to my truck!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
that is going to look real good. i love a clean two tone:) and those flames....damn. are you going to post pics or do we have to wait for it to be featured in minitruckin :D

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
sweet rendering man! nice work. i do a little of that on the side too. that is too wierd. i was thinking of black and silver paint for my truck this summer too. the flame dividing it wouldn't be as pronouned though. my rollpan was cracked by part of my exhaust coming loose so i gotta have that fixed. gotta love the torq thrust II's! keep the pics coming. gonna be sweet.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Re: wrecks are great!!!!

ARCdidit said:
as long as you have insurance. Hitting that deer is the best thing to happen to my truck!!
deer? looks like you hit a ****ing moose! :uhoh:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
a damn step back now.....

I put one of my rear torque thrusts on....it's too damn wide...lol. I guess Ill just put them on my 61 Impala instead. I might be looking into soe of those Centurion chrome steel wheels though. They look like old Radir wheels

1 - 16 of 16 Posts