S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a new (used) truck. 2001, 3800miles, BLK x-cab, 4.3L, 5-speed, zq-8 w/ 2-3 belltech drop, fiberglass tonneu, clear turn and tail lights, custom stereo, tinted windows, perfect condition, not one dent, ding or scratch.

Its already got a good start, and looks perfect in person. I'm getting $9350 for the totaled X. Trying to get more for the built trans, and motor mods. I'm swipping the ss mirrors, plugs, coil, thermo, muffler, and anything else i forgot last time.

Right now I'm the only one that has called, I'll let you guy know how it turns out.

WHERES MY DAMN CHECK!!?? :twak:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
racerS10_96 said:
you keeping the fiberglass lid? I knowyou said that you liked the soft one on the red X. If you aren't, give me a pm.
I'm thinking about keeping it. I'm not doing the construction anymore (long story). The only thing i might carry around in the back is my bike, but thats not till summer.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STILL waiting for my damn check. I keep calling my insurance guy almost everyday for an update on whats going on. I think he is starting to get sick of me so maybe I'll get the money sooner :D Its the only thing holding me up from purchasing the truck right now. I'm heading down there Friday to take a look at it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts